More and more manufacturers are getting in touch with 5PLOGISTICS. They have come to the conclusion that logistics really is a specialty where they can make considerable savings. A manufacturer’s products will often be perfect, but their logistics are somewhat lacking. And that is a shame…
Many manufacturers take care of their own logistics. With their own warehouse, drivers, and in-house planning department for all logistics matters, they control their own logistics process from stock management, deliveries, returns, hiring additional space, planning incoming goods flows, you name it.
- Make logistics costs variable.
- Benefit from economies of scale.
- Reduce the costs of working capital.
- Go for full digital integration with real-time insight into costs and return.
- Work continuously on process optimization.
- We ensure that all the links in the logistics chain are joined together by digital systems.
- Our working method is paperless and offers real-time data
- You are up-to-date on the status at any time so you can take action if necessary.
- Also benefit from all economies of scale (warehousing, cross-docking, ICT, and co-workers).
- Save on logistics costs.
Passing logistics over to 5PLOGISTICS
Manufacturers often fail to manage logistics in an entirely seamless manner, and this is tangible in every process. More and more often, manufacturers contact us with questions and outsourcing requests. It often starts with hiring additional pallet spaces (because their own warehouse is no longer sufficient), but we often see ourselves offering more and more logistics services to wholesalers. From 3PL to 4PL to 5PL.
5PLOGISTICS has focused for some time now on helping manufacturers with their logistics process. This might start with accommodating temporary additional pallet spaces, up to outsourcing the entire logistics process. And the best thing is, in 9 out of 10 cases, the bottom line is that our logistics approach is better value than doing it yourself.
We are located in Duiven and have a warehouse with a guaranteed 10,000 pallet spaces. Our team ensures that we offer high-quality logistics on a daily basis. Manufacturers outsource their logistics to us, so that they are more flexible and always up-to-date on the latest developments.
Want to find out more?
Get in touch with us!
Pallet spaces to hire!
Are you looking for temporary storage for your goods? If so, then get in touch with us. We have 10,000m2 of storage and a large proportion of this is available for temporary storage. Get in touch with us