Many wholesalers manage their own logistics. They have their own warehouse and their own staff for day-to-day operations. Stock management, deliveries, returns, hiring additional space, planning the incoming goods flow, you name it.
- Make logistics costs variable.
- Benefit from economies of scale.
- Reduce the costs of working capital.
- Go for full digital integration with real-time insight into costs and return.
- Work continuously on process optimization.
- We ensure that all the links in the logistics chain are joined together by digital systems.
- Our working method is paperless and offers real-time data
- You are up-to-date on the status at any time so you can take action if necessary.
- Also benefit from all economies of scale (warehousing, cross-docking, ICT, and co-workers).
- Save on logistics costs.
A company’s own logistics are often taken care of down to the last detail. Increasingly more wholesalers contact us to outsource their logistics. It often starts with hiring additional pallet spaces (because their own warehouse is no longer sufficient), but we often see ourselves offering more and more logistics services to wholesalers. From 3PL to 4PL to 5PL.
5PLOGISTICS specializes in logistics services for wholesalers and was founded in 1892. Under the inspirational leadership of Maarten van Lenthe, we work day in day out to reduce our wholesalers’ logistics costs. We are located in Duiven and have a warehouse with a guaranteed 10,000 pallet spaces. Our team ensures that we offer high-quality logistics on a daily basis. Customers outsource their logistics to us, so that they are more flexible and always up-to-date on the latest developments. Want to find out more? Get in touch with us!
Request a quotation now